You were made to be awesome

This has to be the best video I have seen. Everything I believe about how we should live our lives is summed up perfectly in this pep talk. I love it. Have a watch below:

I don’t think it needs much unpacking. The messages are clear. Some of my favourite lines:

“Create something that will make the world awesome” 

“We can make every day better for each other…We are all on the same team”

“We were made to be awesome”

“It’s every bodies duty to give the world a reason to dance”

and, if you still needed inspiration to live an amazing life…

“You’ve got air coming through your nose people…you’ve got a heart beat…that means its time to do something!”

Can it get any simpler? We’re alive, we live in this extraordinary world and we can do so much – there’s no time to waste – get to it 🙂

2 thoughts on “You were made to be awesome

1. Thanks for his Jessica. I met you and Loukas at ISTE. IM THE TALL GUY FROM AK. ,ESPECIALLY love your Phillipines experience. We have many Filipino students at our school and just love the families and culture. I will share the video on our school FB page. Hope to see you guys again.

Ps. My wife’s sister is a Dubois

• Dear Brian,
      Thanks for your thoughts. It was lovely to meet you briefly in Atlanta. Hopefully we’ll meet again one day – you’re always welcome to visit us in Australia! I was overwhelmed by the generosity and hospitality of the Filipino people we met and spent time with. A beautiful country and many dedicated teachers working hard to make positive change in a challenging system.
      Thanks again for taking the time to check out this blog – you may have just nudged me into writing again! It has been a while!
      Regards, Jessica